Account Development Rep (Sales)
We are looking for an Account Development Rep (Sales) person to join our team!
This person will professionally sell Pepsi-Cola products and services to assigned retail customers according to company goals and customer needs. Executes marketing strategies to achieve monthly sales volume, profit, distribution, and merchandising goals within assigned accounts according to company plans. Responsible for capturing various pieces of sales information and translating this into an actionable plan for specific “account team” members to execute against in assigned accounts on a daily / weekly basis. Maintains consistent communication with “account team” members to identify and eliminate execution and pricing issues. The Account Sales Representative must be focused on providing Lime Rock Springs Co. with profitable growth through the sale and distribution of our refreshing beverages, innovative customer focused marketing programs and superior customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years prior sales experience, preferably in the beverage industry.
- Persuasive and diplomatic communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively design sales/marketing programs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities with minimal supervision and direction.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Infrequent repetitive lifting of 50 pounds from floor to waist, chest and shoulder height.
- Willingness to be on call rotation for week-end work.
Competitive pay with up to 2 weeks of PTO in your first year, paid holidays, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401(k) with company match.
This job description is not all-inclusive and is meant to provide a brief overview of job responsibilities; responsibilities of this position are subject to change at any time.
Lime Rock Springs Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We reserve the right to run pre-employment drug and background checks.