We are seeking qualified applicants for the position of Accountant for the Finance Department. Under general direction, performs a variety of complex accounting functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Reconciling/balancing general ledger accounts
- Running weekly/monthly/annual reports
- Prepare monthly financial documents
- Reconciling bank statements
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Projects or other tasks as assigned by the Controller
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience preferred
- 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
We offer competitive pay with up to 2 weeks of PTO in your first year, paid holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance and 401(k).
This job description is not all-inclusive and is meant to provide a brief overview of job responsibilities; responsibilities of this position are subject to change at any time.
Lime Rock Springs Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We reserve the right to run pre-employment drug and background checks.