Job Description (includes, but not limited to):
Responsible for the complete company maintenance of large-format stores assigned daily. Reports to Merchandiser Managers, or Account Development Managers and Area Managers.
- Responsible for stocking main shelf with all Pepsi products daily primarily at large-format accounts such as grocery stores and mass merchants
- Responsible for stocking all displays daily
- Comply with proper product rotation standards for product freshness and quality
- Fill all coolers and vendors daily
- Fill all new age products in coolers and on warm shelf (teas, juices, waters, isotonics, and Frappuccino coffee drinks)
- Work product in back rooms of stores and condense backstock each time in store to keep these areas clean at all times
- Prepare damaged and outdated product for pickup and return to plant
- Securing, setting, and moving displays when required.
Helping and/or ordering when required
- Placing proper point-of-sale materials on main shelf, displays, coolers, and vendors
- Follow company merchandising standards
- Keep proper corporate sets on main shelf, displays, and in coolers
- Any other tasks or responsibilities assigned to you by your supervisor
Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- Ability to lift 60 pounds while administering continuous lifting through the work day
- Reliability and responsibility
- Ability to work well independently.
Excellent customer-relation skills (will spend the entire day in the field)
- EXCELLENT driving record
- Insured personal vehicle for transportation between accounts (mileage reimbursements paid).
Requires pre-employment physical ability test
- Hours/Week: 5 working days – one weekend day off and one week day off
- Benefits Include: 401K, health insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and uniforms are provided.
This job description is not all-inclusive and is meant to provide a brief overview of job responsibilities; responsibilities of this position are subject to change at any time.
Lime Rock Springs Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We reserve the right to run pre-employment drug and background checks.