Lime Rock Springs is looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to join our team in performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Work hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome office visitors and customers in a warm manner and answer and direct phones calls
- Maintain positive customer relationships on phone, over email, and in person
- Settling Driver Routes Daily
- Maintain confidential files, records and reports
- Count Full-Service money
- Processing AR and managing collection efforts
- Enter service calls in system
- General office support to include filing, making copies, office supplies ordering, and other duties as needed
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and copiers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Customer Service
- High School degree; additional experience as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus but not required
We offer competitive pay with up to 2 weeks of PTO in your first year, paid holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance and 401(k).
This job description is not all-inclusive and is meant to provide a brief overview of job responsibilities; responsibilities of this position are subject to change at any time.
Lime Rock Springs Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We reserve the right to run pre-employment drug and background checks.